Sunday 26 February 2012

Film Project Synopsis


What exactly is the difference between having a choice and having none? It may appear that as humans we are given freewill to act as we please, but the reality is the human mind is too lazy to really make use of it. All of your so-called choices are predetermined by personal characteristics that are either inherent or formed when people told you how to behave while you were being raised. Everything you believe, everything you value was handed down to you and like the sheep that you are, you all fell into line.

So with that in mind, what would be so different if I was to take away choice, to remove this silly charade? Wouldn’t it be better if we were all forced to think the same way? That way you lot won’t fight over your pitiful difference of opinions and values. Conflict would cease to exist. How many of you spend most of your lives trying to fit in anyway, to behave like the majority? There’s no difference between that and what I am proposing

And who am I to enforce this? I was like you; they forced me to do things. They experimented on me. But as blind as you all are, their pursuit of science came before any reasoning and now they have just accidently gave me too much control. I now have the power of god, but unlike him I am not scared to do what must be done. I will create the perfect society, a Utopia, at only the expense of everyone else’s right to choose.

Join us

- Test Subject 1111


No comments:

Post a Comment